One of the topmost Medical University in Georgia is the Tbilisi State Medical University. Approved by the MCI, this university is the 90-year old medical university in Georgia. Tbilisi State University is known for the academic and scientific institution. It has become a hub for the medical students who would like to pursue their MBBS in Georgia. The high-ranking institution supported by the state has emerged in the whole of Eastern Europe.
The mission of this institute is to provide academic programs and services. The learning methods are different and well organized in every language that the student can understand. The quality that they provide stands out to be the best of all the other universities in Georgia. The university follows the English medium of education so as to make it easy and understandable for the overseas students.
Many students from India or nearing countries opt for the Tbilisi State Medical University as the admission is little affordable than compared to the other countries. The best reviews are given for this university by all the students. The hostel accommodation is also comfortable and best of all. These students have a great life after they take admission in Tbilisi State Medical University Georgia. They provide the best lecturers who are highly qualified in their field.
The undergraduates and graduates are too many enrolled at TSMU. Almost 20% of the student population comes from overseas and it is also safe and secure for the students. The culture and people here in Georgia are helpful and courteous. The private institutions are not good when compared to the government institutions in Georgia. The private ones are low- cost but low in quality too. The top-ranked MCI approved is the Tbilisi State Medical University.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Tbilisi State Medical University Georgia
- Tbilisi State Medical University is one of the best and known Universities in Georgia.
- MCI approved university and most valued by the students.
- The university focuses more on the knowledge and research oriented studies.
- The admission process is easy and not difficult.
- There is no such entrance exam to be given like other countries.
- No IELTS/ TOEFL
- Each class would consist of not more than 15 students so that the lecturer can concentrate on each of them carefully and teach them well.
- Huge infrastructure, well equipped and furnished with heating facilities to withstand the cooling conditions.
Academically, students are given good freedom which motivates them to study and does not make them feel away from their home.
- It is largest university in Georgia with 95 years of existence.
- They even provide the Diploma courses of medicine which is for 6 years divided into basic, pre-clinical and clinical courses.
- Every year they conduct a cultural meet for students to give a chance to exhibit their talent and learn the culture of Georgia too.
- It is well recognized by the Ministry of affairs, Ministry of Education and Science.
- Approved by the international organizations like World Health Organizations (WHO), World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), and Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).